First of all - how fun is this logo? Love.
My friend Whitney of The Meade Feed invited me to participate in her "I am..." blog series. Today, we are celebrating all the amazing attributes that make up who we really are instead of focusing on our flaws and imperfections. And as a tired, busy, full-time workin' wife and momma - it is usually way easier for me to focus on negative things (if only I were a better cook, a better wife, a better friend....) instead of the positive ones!
Feel free to join in on the fun and celebrate TRUTH! Here we go with my "I am..." list.
1. I AM a daughter of our Most High King.
2. I AM a loving wife to the most amazing man in the world - he loves and cherishes me despite my imperfections.
3. I AM a great mother to my precious children - they truly are the sweetest gift from God.
4. I AM slightly OCD about things being neat, clean and organized in my home - AND am working to find freedom when things in my house are not perfect.
5. I AM a lover of all things sweet - gooey chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven, brownies, ice cream, Sonic double stuffed Oreo blasts, ect.
6. I AM creative and love to think of new projects for Christopher and I to work on together.
7. I AM a multi-tasker (for example, right now I am nursing a baby, watching The Nate Berkus Show and typing this post all at the same time).
8. I AM blessed to be able to call so many amazing women my friends. Real friends. The kind who tell me the Truth and love me for me.
9. I AM exited to start exercising again and work on getting back into pre-baby shape.
Thanks, Whitney, for asking me to participate in your series. Here's to celebrating TRUTH today and everyday!